Legends FC is comprised of 4 main areas of the program in the Inland Empire. All Legends teams are under the same 501C-3 Non-Profit Organization (Not affiliates). Each area has a specific territory and leadership on and off the field.
The Legends North program is based out of Chino, Chino Hills, Pomona, and the Walnut Areas. The North program has over 30 boys and 30 girls teams starting at U7 – U18. The main facilities used are Veterans Park, Ayala Park, and Walnut High School Stadium.
- Legends North Regional Director Boys – Brent Broadhurst – National “A” License – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legends North Regional Youth Director Boys – David Oh – email@example.com
- Legends North Regional Director Girls – Cristian Araya – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legends East Program is based out of Riverside and Corona. The East Program will have roughly 20 teams this upcoming season starting from U8 – U18. The main facilities are UC Riverside and Silverlakes Soccer Complex.
- Legends Riverside Regional Director – Bryan Kuderman – National “B” License – email@example.com
- Legends Corona Regional Director – Holland Hanson -NSCAA Premier License & DOC Certificate – firstname.lastname@example.org
Legends South is based out of the Temecula & Murrieta area. The South Program will have roughly 20 teams this upcoming season starting from U7 – U18. The main facilities are Rancho Christian Stadium and Birdsall Soccer Complex.
- Legends South Regional Director – Jenny Lawlor – National “C” License – email@example.com
- Legends South Co-Regional Director – Holland Hanson – NSCAA Premier License & DOC Certificate – firstname.lastname@example.org
Legends West is based primarily out of Yorba Linda. The West Program will have 15 teams for this upcoming 2016-2017 Season. The main facility is Esperanza High School which has a grass and field turf stadium.
- Legends West Regional Director – John King – National “A” License – email@example.com