Ayala Sports Park
*** STADIUM is located in the North-East corner of the Park, off Edison, near the YMCA. (artificial turf & lights)
During the evening “work” traffic, the 71 Freeway becomes very congested between the 210/10 and 60 Fwys; a better option at that time of day coming from the 210 area might be to stay on the 57 south and follow the directions exiting at Grand Ave. (yes there is a Grand Ave off of 57 and 71 Fwys)
From the 71 Fwy going South: exit Grand Avenue; turn left on Grand; Grand Avenue turns into Edison just past Pipeline; continue on Edison past Central; turn right into Ayala Park entrance at light; turn left at batting cages.
From the 57 Fwy:;exit Grand Avenue; go east on Grand Ave for approximately 7 miles; Grand Avenue turns into Edison just past Pipeline; continue on Edison past Central; turn right into Ayala Park entrance at light; turn left at batting cages.
From the 60 Fwy:;exit Central Avenue; go south on Central; turn left on Edison; turn right into Ayala Park entrance at light; turn left at batting cages.
From the 71 Fwy going North: exit Soquel Canyon Parkway; go east on Soquel Canyon (right); Soquel Canyon Parkway turns into Central Avenue; park is at the corner of Central and Edison; turn right at College Parkway.
****Parking can be found near the grass fields. Do not park in the YMCA parking Lot you will be given a ticket.
****Directions below DO NOT APPLY to Legends CLassic****
Notes: Ayala Park is very large with parking in a variety of locations. Below are several options for parking specifically for the Stadium.
1) Once you have turned left at the batting cages, you will pass the Ayala Park Operations Center on your right; you may park in this parking lot and walk past the YMCA to the Stadium.
2) Just past the YMCA is another parking lot; you may park in the first row of parking in front of the Stadium (45 spots); do NOT park in the spaces with “YMCA Permit Parking Only” signs; you may be ticketed if you do.
3) Continue past the Stadium until the road dead ends; turn right and then left into the “Chaffey College Chino Community Center” parking lot ($2 all day/night permit dispenser in lot).
4) Or you may continue to stopsign (College Parkway); turn right and then right into Ayala Park soccer fields parking lot; park in that end of lot and Stadium is directly behind grass field #15; walk towards the “blue Ayala Park Stadium sign”.
5) If entering from College Parkway off Central Ave, at first stopsign, turn left into soccer fields parking lot; turn right and go to the end of the parking lot and park. Stadium is directly behind grass field #15; walk towards the “blue Ayala Park Stadium sign”.