To provide Inland Southern California’s youth with the highest quality soccer training and development in America
Individual Player Development – We believe in helping every player reach their full potential
Competition – We believe healthy competition elevates standards and improves performance
Preparation – We believe physical, mental and technical training are all essential elements for success
Elite Coaching – We believe that skilled, knowledgeable and mature coaches are required to help players achieve maximum growth
Having Fun – We believe a positive, motivating environment produces the most effective and satisfying results for players
Legends Player Focus
- Develop each player’s confidence and individual soccer technique.
- Building a team training environment that fosters growth, learning, and team development.
- Educate & teach the tactics of the game throughout a variety of activities within a year round program.
- Promote players to reach the highest level of play
- Play games at the most prestigious youth soccer level in the U.S.A.
Legends FC Program Structure
Legends FC (LFC) is a 501(c) 3 Non-Profit Organization. LFC is a professional youth soccer program created for players to have the opportunity to excel and achieve excellence in the sport of soccer.
- 8 Full time Coaching Directors overseeing all facets of the program
- 50 + professional coaching staff monitoring the development of the players
- 2 Goalkeeper Trainers to ensure that all GK needs are met
- 3 Full time Operational Directors to provide better organization
- LFC office available during regular business hours for better service to members
- Committed Board of Directors & Volunteer Committees
- 6 Elite Training & Game Facilities
Through the Legends FC extensive year-round training program, we hope that each member will acquire a passion and confidence to take with them on to the soccer field and into their life. You can expect from our organization consistent, organized, and purposeful instruction from a full time, professional coach who monitors their progress daily.